Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Look, New Directions

I've been blogging about art-related things that interest me for seven and a half years! Haven't always posted regularly, by any means ... this is only my 120th entry.   The will to post seems to come over me in random spurts.  I'm in a spurt right now.

Browsing around blogspot I've found that there are a lot of features they didn't offer when I got started in 2006. And I've learned that my old template is no longer supported ... which may explain why I have been having so much trouble getting spacing and font-size selections to stick!

So ... a new look and an new feature: Now you can follow my blog by entering your email so new posts will automatically appear in your inbox.

I've also recently started posting information about special temporary exhibits that are on display in museums around the US and abroad. If you're looking for a weekend get-away, this could give you ideas!

I'd love it if you would sign up to follow my blog!



No comments: